Thai massage is a traditional massage from Thailand. It is based on the knowledge that every person as also an energetic body besides a physical body. Energetic body consists of 72 000 Sen lines (energy lines). Blocked Sen lines create tension in the body and if left untreated also a medical condition. Thai massage concentrates on 10 main energy lines unblocking them and freeing an energy flow necessary for proper functioning of the body.
|90 minutes||-->||55 €|
How else is this massage called: thai massage, royal thai massage, Yoga thai massage, peasant thai massage
Who is this massage suited for? Thai massage is suitable for everybody who wish to experience a healing therapy of another culture and improve a flexibility of muscles and tendons.
What else is this massage good for?
- For thorough stretching session after your work out;
- If you feel that you are tense both physically and emotionally;
- If you want to improve the flexibility of your body.
What else should I know about this massage?
- Massage is performed through the clothes;
- If possible, please bring your own stretch pants and a T-shirt for massage (or other stretchy clothing that you can wear during your massage.);
- Massage is performed on the mat (on the floor);
- We use some stretches during the massage;
- Massage is very intense and creates the feeling of “lightness”;
- It is important to let the therapist know if some stretches are not suitable or feel too strong.