Therapeutic massage is focusing on treating muscular concerns. It improves body’s ability to function and helps to prevent physical injuries. During the treatment various manual therapies are being used based on every client’s individual needs.
|60 minutes||-->||45 €|
|90 minutes||-->||60 €|
|120 minutes||-->||90 €|
How else is this massage called?: Manual therapy, Therapeutic massage
What else is this massage suited for? Therapeutic massage is suitable for anybody wishing to focus on a specific muscular concern. Our goal with the medical massage is to eliminate, lessen or prevent a problem in the body. (for ex. chronical back pain, tension head aches etc.)
What else is this massage suited for?
- to balance the muscles and joints;
- for loosening the muscles;
- to improve blood circulation;
- to prevent injuries.
What else should I know about this massage?
- You do not need to prepare for the massage in advance;
- Every therapeutic massage treatment is different depending on the client’s general
health and need;
- Therapeutic massage can be painful at times.